The Strategy Advisor Calculator is a new trading tool used for regular binary options trading that allows you, the trader, to choose from three well known data analytic strategies that can assist by giving you further insight into the behavior of an asset.
The three strategies used in the Strategy Advisor Calculator are:
- Relative Strength Index (RSI) – This momentum oscillator developed by J. Welles Wilder, calculates price movement using speed and changes as its measuring points. This momentum indicator compares the scope of latest gains to latest losses in an attempt to determine overbought and oversold assets based on the closing prices of a recent trading period.
- Moving Average – The Moving Average is a widely used indicator that calculates information and analyzes data points by creating a series of averages. These averages are calculated using a number of subsets taken from a complete set of data. The Moving Average is used to indicate the direction of the current trend and helps provide clean data by removing daily price fluctuations found in the financial data.
- ‘Bollinger Bands’ – Is based on a technical analysis tool invented by John Bollinger, it uses a simple moving average and two standard deviations. There is middle band, one upper band and one lower band. The algorithm creates a moving channel of prices composed of an over sell channel and over bought channel. The algorithm then compares the last executed price in the channel and creates a sell or a buy signal.
- Once the trader has chosen one of the three strategies, the Strategy Advisor Calculator will calculate the data and will provide a call / put recommendation based on previous expiries of the asset.
- This is a revolutionary device that will help make a prediction based on the real trends of an asset. This will allow them to carryout trades with the fullest confidence we can offer.
Come take the time to try this innovative educated prediction calculator.